Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wordless Wednesday





Happy Halloween!

23 comments:

  1. I hope yours was great! That's an adorable lion you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. How is it so light outside for trick or treating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some super adorable lions this year!! My 2 yo niece was one as well, so darling, and an impressive "Roar!" as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love Finn's costume! Looks like he got the idea of trick or treating! Carys did too, it was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, especially the pix of both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute lion! It looks like he knew EXACTLY what he was supposed to do! Good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this costume on another blog too, and they are absolutely adorable!! Definitely looks like a high quality, comfy, warm, costume.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I mention how cute this lion costume is? Love the picture of you two together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet photo of the two of you! you look like his older sister!

    definitely frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Halloween to you and your lovely boy!

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me grin widely. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete