Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Fresh Start


Aunt Flo decided to show up this morning, 13dpIUI, kindly ending the worst 2ww ever.  Funny, I've had a low grade headache for the past 12 days, but this morning I woke up and it was gone completely.  I hope that's a sign of good things to come.

I feel incredibly optimistic about this cycle.  Over the past few weeks I've gotten a lot of things done that had been hanging over my head, and feel like I have a good plan to continue to get things organized.  Unlike a month ago, I actually believe I can find a way to successfully have two young children and work full time. Of course I know that I won't always be the best I could be at work, and I know I won't always be the mom I want to be, but I actually believe I will be able to raise my kids and not get sent to jail for (accidental) tax evasion or have the power turned off because I forgot to pay the bill.

My body feels ready for this cycle.  I feel strong and healthy and ready to get pregnant! I allowed myself two days of eating not so healthy, but starting tomorrow I'm back on board with getting all my fruits and veggies.  I'm still walking daily with Finn, and I'm going to try to add some yoga in (though if I don't get it done, I'm going to be ok with that, too).  I bought a fresh supply of CoEnzyme Q10 and started back on my other supplements today as well.  I called in refills on my meds today, and will pick them up Friday morning when I go in for my CD3 labs and ultrasound.

I mentioned several times during my last cycle that I had a hard time believing I was TTC again. Well, I believe it now.  And I'm ready.  Universe are you listening?

14 comments:

  1. Love the photo. I know how good it feels to get organized - i did Half the papers on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO for AF! But I am glad to hear that you are feeling positive about this upcoming cycle! I will be cheering you on!!

    Such a cutie pie!! Love the photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, my friend, we are TTC in the same cycle. I'm on CD10 today, but they won't transfer me until CD29 or 30. I don't normally ovulate and it usually takes that long to get my lining thick enough, so it looks like your IUI and my transfer will be around the same time. Here is to some sticky baby dust and going through this pregnancy together...but very far apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that photo of Finn! Goofball!
    October was my lucky month. Twice! So I'm really hoping that you get your BFP this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Great attitude and great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed for your next cycle! If nothing else, having the right attitude makes the 2ww that much less awful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry AF showed up at all but at least she didn't keep you waiting too...I love how positive you sound...& OMG that photo of Finn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you!!!! You SOUND ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can definitely handle two kids and working. You seem like one of the most organized people I know. I'm glad you are in a positive frame of mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing what organization can do. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad you are feeling so positive about the next try! I hope it is the one for you!!

    LOVE the photos of Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love that last picture! So freaking adorable! And I love your attitude right now too... bring it! Here is to a successful cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that window picture of Finn! And psyched for you and this cycle. For what it's worth,
    I had the same attitude you have right now when I got pregnant with the twins. Game on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry. hope the next cycle will be it!

    ReplyDelete