I almost called my dad, and even thought about calling a repairman. But then I turned to Dr. Google, who informed me that maybe my Flood Float needed to be tapped. I got out the wooden spoon, and whacked on the Flood Float a few times as instructed, but it didn't fix the problem. So I really banged that Flood Float around (still not sure what a Flood Float does, but it's a little round dome at the front bottom of the washer), tried it again, and it's fixed! Not only does it fill with water, but it does so quietly!
I can't believe I just fixed my dishwasher. I feel so....self sufficient!












I totally get that feeling of empowerment and satisfaction when I fix something around the house. Especially when I save money in the process too!
ReplyDeleteYay! You are quite the handiwoman!! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh. . .isn't that a great feeling! (Says the girl who is the dishwasher ;) ) And you've got to love the internet to help you figure out how to tackle the projects.
ReplyDeleteWell done...a second career to fall back on, lol!
ReplyDeleteYou are the jack of all trade. I never try to fix anything at my house.. I have the handyman's # memorized.
ReplyDeleteWay to go...you showed that flood thing who's boss! Girl Power!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed! These talents will come in handy when you have to put together all the baby gear!
ReplyDeleteIt's a great feeling, isn't it. And a relief. Glad you didn't need to replace another appliance!
ReplyDelete