Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The comments after my last post were beyond amazing, and I’m so grateful for each and every one.  While I hate that there are other women out there who understand and have lived my feelings, it helps so much right now to know that I’m not alone.  The reassurances that it’s okay (and even normal) to feel angry and sad and bitter have allowed me to let go of a lot of the guilt I was feeling; and I think that’s going to help me be able to maybe actually be happy and supportive for LB sooner than sometime next year. *g*  Thanks to all of you for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments.

I’ve had a hard time sticking to my diet this week, and as I succumbed to the lure of a hot Krispy Kreme donut today, I swear I could hear my ovaries screaming, “No! No refined sugar!”  I told my acupuncturist about this, and she reassured me that my ovaries are happiest when I’m happiest, and if I need a Kripsy Kreme donut or two to make me happy this week, then that’s okay. 

I think I love my acupuncturist.

5 comments:

  1. No you're never alone in this club...we all have those feelings. Nothing wrong with a donut now and again...sounds like your acupuncturist practically prescribed them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love your acupuncturist as well too! I agree its great to share your feelings in this wonderful community we are in...You are NEVER alone! Glad to hear to are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better today. And just think, tomorrow you will feel even better than today. And by Friday, even better than tomorrow. How cool is that?? Just don't eat a KK donut all of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krispy Kreme always puts a smile on my face too. :-)
    Glad today is a better day for you. And your acupuncturist rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Krispy Kreme...now those are the miracle drug!! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete