So a few days ago I decided to give him a response...and the only obvious choice was "Chicken butt!" It took a few times, but by yesterday had it down pat.
"Guess what, Mommy?"
"What?"
"Chicken butt!" followed by hysterical laughter.
"Guess what, Mommy?"
"What?"
"Chicken butt!" followed by more hysterical laughter.
"Guess what, Mommy?"
"What?"
"Chicken butt!" and even more hysterical laughter.
Repeat x 20. (Though my exaggerated reactions to his chicken butts might have something to do with how popular this is.)
This morning we were walking up the stairs so I could go take a shower, and Finn says, "Guess what, Mommy?"
"What, Finn?"
"Mommy's stinky."












I love seeing a budding sense of humor in a little kid! Guess who, Shannon? Chicken pooh!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Were you, in fact, stinky?
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteOh that's awesome Shannon!!! Soo sweet!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! This is adorable.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget the follows ups. Guess why? Cow pie. Guess where? In your hair.
ReplyDeleteI love that you taught him this! It will drive you nuts eventually, I'm sure, and it'll be all your fault. Hope you get some good laughs in the meantime, though.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love hearing that hysterical laughter. One of my absolutely favorite things about parenthood is hearing Rowan with delight.
ReplyDeleteI love the evolution of the joke.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! You're a fun mommy :) Hope you're hanging in there with the nausea and fatigue….hate the early awful weeks of sickness.
ReplyDeleteThat's my hilarious Finn doodle.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Love this! And absolutely LOVE that you taught it to him!! Great picture, too. :)
ReplyDelete