Monday, June 3, 2013

Waiting Waiting Waiting

Celebratory ice cream
Thank you for all the congratulations and good wishes on my BFP!  It's so fun to be able to share with all of you, since I'm not sharing with everyone in real life just yet.  I walked around all day wanting to tell each person I saw - though it is a fun sort of secret to walk around with. I have told a few people (probably more than I should have) but everyone who knows has been sworn to secrecy. One person I have not told is Finn - he repeats everything, so I'm sure the entire neighborhood would know tomorrow if I told him today.

To pass the time while waiting, I decided to POAS again this morning - and it's darker!  Yesterday's test was actually darker than my test with Finn 14dpIUI, when my beta was 358.  I can't wait to find out what my beta is this time - but I have to, since my beta is not until Wednesday.

*****

On a completely unrelated note, I had some computer issues this past week, and in the process of fixing it (at least I think it's fixed), I finally updated the operating system on my Mac.  When I did, I had to upgrade my email account to an iCloud account.  They told me I'd still get emails sent to my old email address, but it doesn't look like that's the case.  So annoying.  So if you've sent me an email in the past week and I didn't respond, it's because I didn't get it!  My new email address is shannonblog @ iCloud dot com.

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh boy, oh boy! Don't you wish they could determine the sex this early? Ahhhhhh! So excited for you (again) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the waiting! It never ends!! Can't wait for your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late to the party again :( Happy Belated BFP!!! So very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH I have been out of the country and not checking in on blogs and just read your news! Congrats!!!! So excited for you AND Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in fear of what might get repeated from my house. So you have one egg frozen - any report on how the other embryos did?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your beta today!!

    ReplyDelete