I just got the MRI results - there's a tumor at the apex of his lung that is probably a neuroblastoma. I'm not sure what's going to happen next - the ophthalmologist is calling the pediatrician and will make plans from there.
I'll post again when I know more.
Shannon--I'm so, so sorry. Thinking of both you and Finn and sending you both the strength to get through this. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Shannon. I can't imagine how frightening all of this must be for you. I'm sending lots of thoughts and prayers for you and Finn.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Prayers up for you & Finn
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so sorry Shannon! That's so scary. I'll be thinking of you and Finn!
ReplyDeleteHugs!! Thinking of you and Mr Finn!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I'm so sorry Shannon. Thinking of you both.
ReplyDeleteShannon, I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you and praying for you and Finn.
ReplyDeleteOh no, Shannon! I'm really sorry, you will both be in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh No. This was SO Not in the plan that anyone had for you.
ReplyDeleteOh, Shannon, I am so sorry to hear this news. I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling. You and Finn are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteOh I am so, so sorry. I wish I had better words, but I'll send up as many prayers as I can.
ReplyDeleteShannon sweetie, I am echoing everyone else that I am sending up prayers for you and Finn. You will come through it, but it sucks that you have to.
ReplyDeleteShannon, so sorry you and Finn have to go through this. I'll be thinking of you both.
ReplyDeleteSacha
What an unbelieveable shock this must be. I wish I could do something... I will pray he will be better soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Shannon. I'll be thinking of you both.
ReplyDeleteShannon I can only imagine how scary it was to hear that news. My fervent wishes for Finn to sail through whatever medical intervention is going to be necessary, and some peace for you in all of this.
ReplyDeleteTara
I'm so very sorry! I will be keeping you in my thoughts/ prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you two. I'm so sorry you received this news. I'm praying it will all be resolved quickly leaving you both healthy, happy and whole.
ReplyDeleteOh Shannon, my heart is breaking for you right now. I thought about you two last night and this morning. Sending much love, peace, courage and strength your way and lots of wishes for a speedy recovery for your sweet Baby Finn.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear this, Shannon. I'll be praying for you and Finn. Stay strong *hugs*
ReplyDeleteEllie
Thinking of you both.
ReplyDeleteVery sorry to hear such serious news. You are both in my thoughts. Take care.
ReplyDeleteOh, Shannon! How absolutely terrifying. Sending much love to you and Finn.
ReplyDeleteMy stomach dropped when I read the title of your post. I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now. Please know we are all sending you and Finn prayers of love and strength.
ReplyDeleteFinn is a lucky little boy to have you as his mom. It's because of you that it was found so early.
Big BIG hug~
Oh Shannon, I can only imagine how you must feel. I'm so very sorry you & Finn have to go thru this. I'm thinking & praying for you both.
ReplyDeleteThis is me giving you a REALLY big hug. I'm sorry the news wasn't good. I'll be wishing and hoping for better news for you and Finn from this point forward.
ReplyDeleteHuge hugs to you...you'll both be in my thoughts and prayers. :(
ReplyDeleteHeather
What terrible news! But so good that you started investigating his droopy eye so early and that they scanned his chest as well as his head! I hope that everything resolves quickly.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear this. Stay strong. You're both in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteLove and good thoughts for you and Finn. I'm sure you and Finn will get through this and we are here for you every step of the way.
ReplyDeleteGabby
This is heartbreaking to hear, I'm so sorry. My coworker is 33 weeks pregnant, and her baby has a tumor in the lung and will have to be operated on as soon as s/he is born. It's so unfair that these things have to happen.
ReplyDeleteHopefully better news is around the corner! Hang in there, everyone is pulling for you both.
- Tashia
Oh Shannon!! I just got home and saw this! I have been thinking about you and little Finn all day. My thoughts and prayers are with you along with my love and friendship. I know everything will be alright. Please hang in there and let me know if you need anything...even if it's to vent, cry, scream!! Anything!!
ReplyDeleteoh no!!! my heart sank when i saw the title of your post.
ReplyDeletepraying that everything will quickly be okay and you can go back to just enjoying that precious little boy.
i wish there was something i could do. we are all here sending our positive energy and love your way.
please keep us posted when you have the energy to do so.
holding you in the light,
abby
PS i have a patient who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma at age 6 weeks. Apart from an impressive scar on her abdomen, you would never know she had been sick. She is a perfectly healthy, smart, thriving fourth grader.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm saying a special prayer for Finn's healing and for God to carry you through this.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm so sorry, Shannon! I'm sending lots of prayers and hugs to you and Finn.
ReplyDeleteMas
Oh bloody hell, i could not beleive my eyes when I saw this. I hope so much that this is the least bad cenario.
ReplyDeleteSo very, very, sorry, Shannon. My thoughts are with you and Finn.
ReplyDeleteOh Shannon I am stunned.. I was sure it would be something simple. My prayers are with you and Finn... ps. He is gorgeous!! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs to you right now. Just know you & Finn are in our thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you both and sending our thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteShocked beyond belief to read this. Hang on and know you are not alone. Thinking of you and praying.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying daily for your sweet little boy.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Shannon.
ReplyDelete