Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

We didn't do anything for Halloween.  We didn't go anywhere, or see anyone, and we had no trick or treaters.  But that didn't keep me from dressing up Finn.  In fact, I think I might have gotten a little carried away with Finn's Halloween outfits!  But, in my defense, none of them were expensive.

Super cute onesie - $5 (at Target)

Puss n Boots - $3 (at consignment sale)
Lion - free (from a friend)
Kisses - Priceless (from Finn)

Happy Halloween!

16 comments:

  1. That last picture just melted me! So so sweet!
    -Weewitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The last picture is perfection. I love the costumes. I don't really think you can have too many costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! such a cute fella, who could blame ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously entertained that you dressed Finn in 3 different Halloween outfits! That's awesome! And that last photo, so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute. He obviously loves his mummy very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say the Lion was the best until that last photo! Looks like the two of you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I would do the same thing, buy multiple costumes! Can't wait for these moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable! the last photo is so darn cute, I omitted an audible gasp when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwww!!! Love that little lion to pieces.

    :)

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet, baby kisses, there is nothing in the world quite as nice as that!!! You both look so happy! Congrats!!!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is going to be a heart breaker, that and there will be and endless stream of doe eyed girls at your door.

    ReplyDelete