Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last Day

I go back to work tomorrow.  And this past week has been rough - lots of last minute errands and tasks,  charts from 3 months ago to finish, a migraine, and mastitis - really a crappy last week at home with my boys.  I haven't had a chance to comment on a single blog this past week, I think, and I feel awful that I've barely even read any, either.  I hope to catch up this weekend!

I've still got a few things to get together for my first day tomorrow (besides cry, that is), so I'm going to keep today's post short, and just post my pictures for the week.  I missed a day (first day I was sick with mastitis) but I realized it the next morning, so I took an early morning shot to try to make up for the miss the night before.  And my apologies to Zachary, as this is the most uninspired week of photography yet.  I hope this next week isn't worse, with being back at work!

4/23/14: enjoying the wonderful weather

4/24/14: Hi everybody!

4/25/14: horribly blurry shot of the boys before we picked up our groceries for the week

4/26/14 (technically the 27th) - sleeping in

4/27/14: wide awake

4/28/14: Mom, I'm sliding out of my swing.  Help.

4/29/14: he's so snuggly when he's sleeping

8 comments:

  1. I think everyone can understand your not posting (or reading if needed) right now. It has to be a transition to go from a mom to a mom of two and now a working mom of two. I hope going back goes ok. You'll be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your mastitis...& going back to work. Still great photos! I hope today isn't as awful as I think it might be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first day going back to work is sooooo hard. I hope the transition goes smoothly. (Sorry for removing my previous comment, but I found a mistake. The former English teacher in me can't stand that.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can relate. Today is my first day back at work, too, and it's been a struggle not to cry. I'm just counting down the minutes until I can pick up my little guy from daycare.

    Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Zachary looks sooo much like Finn in that first shot with the Wednesday bib on. Good luck on your transition back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed the same thing Marcie did. How much he is looking like Finn.

    Good luck going back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it went well. I don't understand how you are sent back to work so early. I'm at ten months now and dreading my return...and still so exhausted. You will be my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete