He's just perfect. And so far all his tests have shown just a few calcified spots in his liver, as expected, and nothing else worrisome. His blood sugars have been good, he's nursing like a champ, and has a HUGE cry.
My recovery was complicated by a postpartum hemorrhage and drop in my blood pressure, so I'm not feeling all that great, but I am definitely feeling better than I did a few hours ago. I'll post more in the next day or so!
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers and good wishes! xoxoxo
(his middle name is in honor of my grandfather, Grover)












Congratulations, he is absolutely beautiful! All the very best for the three of you from Germany.
ReplyDeleteOh, here he is! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and Finn! As my mom would say, "he can walk home from the hospital." He's beautiful! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteHow precious! I'm so glad to get this news before heading off on vacation!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world Zachary. You have an amazing mother and big brother who are going to love you to bits!
Congratulations! He is so plump and lovely! I have a special affection for plump babes!
ReplyDeleteGrove - AWESOME! I love his whole name!
Congrats to you all!
Congratulations, such a handsome boy! Love the name, it looks like it will suit him perfectly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby boy! Congrats, Mama - well done!! Hope you recover quickly and are home with your two precious sons. (Hugs)
ReplyDeleteWow congratulations!!! He's beautiful! Hope you are feeling stronger!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie - congratulations! Hope you are feeling better soon and have gotten to enjoy your burger and shake! Enjoy your babymoon!
ReplyDeleteGo mama! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Hope your feeling better and I look forward to hearing more!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Finn!!!! I love his name. Hope your recovery is quick.
ReplyDeleteOh, beautiful boy! Congratulations, Shannon!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's simply gorgeous! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's beautiful
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! And I love the name, especially the middle name. What a sweetie!
ReplyDelete(And aren't you glad you didn't have to push THAT out???!)
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Shannon!! And to big brother, Finn, too! Love the name and as others have said, what a cutie. Wish I could hold him. Glad tests came out good - that's wonderful. Hope you continue to feel better.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He is such a handsome little fella! I hope you are on the mend. Best wishes to your entire family.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I hope you are feeling better and get stronger soon!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to both you and Finn! Welcome to the world, Zachary!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful, and big!! I bet you're glad you had a section. ;)
I hope you're feeling better, and that you're all able to be together at home soon. Glad all is well medically with Zachary.
He's a champ and so are you. So gorgeous. Congratulations to your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big bouncing beautiful baby BOY! Welcome to the world Zachary and congratulations to you and Finn.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Zachary!! He's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! He is beautiful! Love the name, too :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Congratulations!!! He is PERFECT!!!! So happy for you and Finn!
ReplyDeleteHandsome big boy. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteWhat a heart-melting picture! So glad to hear that you're both doing well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He is gorgeous, and looks so very healthy--like he has been consuming the breakfast of champions for the last nine months!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the complications from your end.Hope the recovery is as smooth as possible.
congrats, congrats! I'm so glad he's here, safe and sound, and that you're feeling better following what sounds like an event after delivery - enjoy the time getting to know each other!
ReplyDeleteOh he is perfect!!!! So happy for you! Love the name too! Feel better - make sure you let the nurses watch him a bit so you can rest!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Finn! Can't wait it see more pics!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He looks like such a cutie, I'm glad his tests have come back normal. I hope you continue to get better and get some rest.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Zachary! And congrats Mom!
ReplyDeleteWonderful congratulations! What a big boy, what a happy mom!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful baby and wonderful little brother for Finn!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Shannon!!! I'm so very happy for you and Finn!! Many prayers for a quick and speedy recovery for you!!!
ReplyDeleteAaaw, what a blessing and a beautiful, blessed boy. CONGRATS !!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful little boy!
ReplyDeleteShannon, so very happy for you and your family. Lots of love and blessings from California.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Shannon! So happy for you and Finn!
ReplyDeleteWelcome little Zachary! You are blessed with a beautiful mommy and wonderful big brother to watch out for you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! He's so juicy & beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I wish you and your boys the best of luck. Enjoy the baby!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world Zachary! Congratulations Shannon and Finn - he is just beautiful and so perfect! Hope you feel better really soon, and take those pain meds!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and Finn . I hope he is loving being a big brother. Welcome to the world little Zachary - I'm sure you'll have fun here and I'm so pleased to hear you are healthy and strong x
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! (take 2 :))
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's precious! I had a huge drop in blood pressure during my C-section. I was out of it for awhile, but the boy will be watching for that this time. I was so happy to see his little face last week. What a nice strong name, too.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, mama and big brother! He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteA belated congratulations!! So precious & a perfect name!! All the best to the 3 of you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you on the perfect little addition to your family! I love the pictures of Finn taking care of Zachary, also. He looks so proud of his little brother. I wish God's best to all of you!
ReplyDelete