Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Things This Week

Things that have made me happy this week:

      - My new maternity support belt – at last I can walk around for more than 30 minutes without being miserable for days later!

     - A beautiful, 74 degree sunny Saturday afternoon

     - A lovely walk (made possible by the support belt and sunny Saturday)

     - The beautiful young man with incredible muscles who decided to run past me with no shirt on yesterday. (Can we do it again next Saturday? Same time, same place – I’ll be waiting...)

     - The start of Easter Candy season – and the start of my annual hunt for Bunny Basket Eggs


     - Making my first batch of brownies (Ghirardelli) in the Edge Brownie pan I got for my birthday months and months ago – and now eating aforementioned brownies (what?  I lost 3 pounds at my last OB visit – I gotta gain it back somehow, right?)


     - The fact that every time my back cracks, Chiquitito jumps (is it wrong that I find that funny?)


     - Taking pictures of not-quite-5 pounds baby Lillian



12 comments:

  1. "The beautiful young man with incredible muscles who decided to run past me with no shirt on yesterday. (Can we do it again next Saturday? Same time, same place – I’ll be waiting...)"

    Hear, hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Lillian is just gorgeous! Great photograph Shannon. I could do with one of those blokes running by also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo, it reminds me of when my peanut was that little. I think I forgot what a male in various states of undress looks like. They're all wrapped up here as we're still in the dead of winter. I think I'll live vicariously though you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want winter to end so half naked men can run by me. If anyone ran by me like that right now, I would be afraid - more snow today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weekend by the sounds of it! "- The fact that every time my back cracks, Chiquitito jumps (is it wrong that I find that funny?)" I'm with you on this one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images for your week-half clothed men in great shape, thinking of what face Chiquitito must make when he hears your back crack, and what a gorgeous baby girl Lillian is (and what a great photographer you are)!
    You should do this post every week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she's such a cutie!! And that list definitely sounds like things to be happy about. This week or any other week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next weekend we want a picture of the half-naked man!! Not that Lillian isn't adorable!! :)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww. Baby Lillian is so beautiful. As for the half naked man, he sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please go back to the same place next weekend with your camera.. take pictures of him to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    I love that photo of Lillian. So cute. And I second the other ladies. Pictures of Mr. Beautiful please. lol

    ReplyDelete