Christmas this year is at my sister’s house. Right now she has her parents-in-law staying with her, along with her sister-in-law and her husband with their 15 month old daughter Ella, so my parents are staying with me. Being with family who are all happy for me, and surrounded by children crazy with excitement is a perfect way to spend Christmas. I had a wonderful evening, even when my sister’s father-in-law asked me if the donor sperm was just a ruse, and if I was instead really pregnant with Tiger Woods' love child! Never a dull moment with my extended family, that's for sure.
Merry Christmas to you all!













Tiger Woods? Oh, come on now, doesn't he know you have better taste than that? It sounds like a good holiday anyway. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThat was funny! Merry Christmas to you and Chiquitito!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Shannon! I'm so pleased for you :)
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely go with the Tiger Woods story. You could totally be mistress number 16! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you friend. You deserve to have this Christmas exactly as it is, and next with that baby to be!
It really is a dream come true, isn't it? Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBwahahahaha! I thought the same thing as Nell. Of course you have better taste.
ReplyDelete