~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The leak in my downstairs bathroom ceiling is fixed, and just waiting for the drywall repair to be done, then my ceiling will finally be leak and hole free. The leak upstairs is another story. It took 5 phone calls and a “I’m a single woman who is almost 5 months pregnant and I just can’t afford the cost of another delay because you couldn’t get your act together!” to get them to finally schedule the repairs for today, instead of next week, like they wanted to do. I now have 3 holes in my bathroom ceiling upstairs, which is just a little bit creepy. They have one more thing left to do, then that will be fixed, too, and ready for the dry wall guys to fix the mess there as well.
So far all looks to be on schedule for a finish date of next Friday. I’m still expecting it to take a little longer, but the good news is that they will be done by Christmas! I can not wait to finally have my condo the way I want it to be – to live somewhere that finally feels like a place I want to call home.
On a completely unrelated note - I had a patient's three year old daughter give me a hug today, because she thought I was the doctor from her favorite Sesame Street book. How absolutely heart melting is that?














Very excited to see the finished product!!
ReplyDeleteAwww.. I loved my pediatrician. I wish you lived near me so you could Dr. my future kids :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I blanched when I saw your post title, thinking I missed some awful news... give a girl a heart attack! Construction day, Randi, construction day.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the construction is moving along- awesome! Kids can be so dadgum cute!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad the construction is moving along so well!!
ReplyDeleteI miss the kitty cat running down the stairs is this photo. It was so funny in the other pic. I can't wait to see this when it is finally a nursery!
ReplyDeleteWow.. things are moving along nicely. Now you will need to get furnitures for the baby boy.
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! (the kid hugging..)
ReplyDeleteGlad the constructions are moving along.
Whoo hoo to dry wall dust--just kidding that is a pain and a half to clean up :( But at least it will all be done by Christmas!!!! So then you can celebrate with your parents in your home instead of the hotel (unless you're doing that still anyways :) )
ReplyDelete