Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loving Circles

Yesterday morning, NPR aired a piece by Susan Stamberg on the memoir Lady Antonia Fraser has recently published about her life with Harold Pinter, the playwright.  In it, Susan says, as she describes the couple:  "They moved in loving circles and lived in love, as well."

I absolutely love that sentence.  I want that sentence to be able to describe me and my family one day.  I want to LIVE that sentence.  I think I've been blessed to be able to say that I move in loving circles - I'm so lucky to have the wonderful friends and family that I do.  I need to hold on to that phrase, so I remember to cultivate those circles and nurture them.  It's so hard to do; it's so easy to get caught up in the mundane details in life and forget the important stuff....

...if I cross-stitched, this would be my next project:

They moved in loving circles and lived in love, as well.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this - it's really beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'll be putting my loving circle in my blessings tonight and your's too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful & definitely something we all should aspire too.

    ReplyDelete