Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10


I love dates and times that are repetitive or in order – they make me happy for a reason that I really can’t explain.  And so I thought it was an amazingly good sign when my last IUI was on 8/9/10.  Which means that it’s probably also a very good sign that my last day at 10 weeks is today, 10/10/10.  I guess I’ll find out if those really were good signs tomorrow, at my eleven week ultrasound on the 11th.  I have to go to work immediately after my ultrasound, and since the internet Nazis at work don’t let me access my blog from there, I won’t be able to check in until tomorrow night.

Actually, it’ll be even later than that, because I’m having dinner with 3 other local SMCs (including Single Mom 2B – yay!) after work.  And then, if all has gone well, I’m finally going to tell my parents that I’m knocked up.  So I’ll be posting an update sometime after that tomorrow night!  

Another good thing about 10/10/10 – it’s fellow blogger Tara’s 36th birthday!  Happy Birthday - this year is going to be a wonderful one for you!

13 comments:

  1. You haven't told your parents?!?!? I had no idea!! I really thought...well, I never really thought either way I guess. I just assumed. Wow. Big day for you tomorrow! Crossing all fingers and toes! I know it'll be a great report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy numbers! GREAT day lined up tomorrow. Good luck and enjoy everything. Can't wait for my update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Shannon. I know it will be just fine. I had my IUI today, 10/10/10, hope it's a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me.. My IUI was exactly at 10am on 10/10/10. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck tomorrow! Looking forward to catching up tomorrow for dinner. Can't wait for your great 11 week U/S report!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read all about your exciting day tomorrow! Have a great time at dinner with Single Mom 2b ~ that's awesome you all live so close. Such a huge support for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10 weeks along at 10/10/10- how cool!

    Tomorrow is going to be such an exciting day for you- can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dates too, and I can't wait to get good news from you tomororw!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when dates line up too!!

    Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're ultrasound went great! Thinking about you and your nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Synchronicity. I Love it!

    I have a thing about when time lines up on digital clocks like seeing 11:11 or 2:22 or 4:44. I call that "magic time" and make a wish whenever I see it. You can't wait for it, just has to happen accidentally that you notice it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't read this earlier but I hope your day went well and I'm sure I'll be reading all the good news soon!

    ReplyDelete