Saturday, August 21, 2010

12dpIUI

This is what my HPT looked like this morning!  TWO beautiful lines!

The second one is a little light, but it's there (it really is more obvious in real life, even at 3 minutes after POAS).  My last pregnancy, I got a BFN at 12dpIUI, so a faint line is a good sign that this one is going to be different.  This one is going to stick.  I'll get a darker line tomorrow, a good beta on Monday, and an even better beta on Wednesday.  And then I'll be waiting again.  I won't get an ultrasound until I'm 7 weeks, but that will be normal too.  All is going to be good this time.  I have to start out believing that, although I'm already filled with a lot of worry and fear about what each step will bring.  

But, I'm jumping ahead of myself.  I need to first worry about whether my beta is going to increase like it should. I think it will.  With all the cramping I've had going on in there, implantation has to have occurred the way it's supposed to!

19 comments:

  1. A line is a line, regardless of how light or dark. WooWoo!! Congrats Shannon!!! How wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful line! I can clearly see it! SO excited for you!!! Stick baby stick! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Shannon! I am so happy for you! Sticky, sticky baby dust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That most def is a line. Looks like those socks really work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, yay, yay!!! Can't wait to see all the other good results. You're off to a good start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Shannon! All of your pics on your blog are really great, but this last one is one really beautiful shot!!!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Fingers crossed for a solid beta on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PREGNANT! Yahooo!!! Love your positive outlook moving forward- keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet!! I will keep tossing up some prayers for you. Keep up the positivity (yes, I know it's not a real word) and I know little Bunny will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo, congratulations! Beautiful line!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! That is soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay yay yay! So happy for you Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am SO SO thrilled for you! Hopefully, I can join you in another week ;) In the mean time, congratulations and all kinds of positive vibes for a sticky little bean!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! How exciting :) Can't wait to hear all about the beta results and will keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful sight!! Congratulations!! Of course you're going to worry & be afraid but also enjoy the high to! Your beta WILL be great & you WILL double!! This baby WILL stick!!!

    I'm so happy for you! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete