It's been a crazy few weeks; if you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed a lot of travel pictures last week, and so not surprisingly the week or so before that was full of me trying to get way too much done before we left. I think my new year's resolution for 2015 will be to find a way to work smarter so I don't feel so busy all the time...but that's a subject for another post!
I have lots of thoughts about traveling with kids and about our trip in particular, but I decided I need to get my picture posts out of the way, or I'll never catch up. So today will be pictures from October 15-November 2 - that's a lot of pictures! Thanks in advance if you actually take the time to look at all of them (hint: the best pictures are the second half!)
![]() |
| 10/15/14: crawling in the backyard |
![]() |
| 10/16/14: patiently watching me get ready for work |
![]() |
| 10/17/14: yummy paper! |
![]() |
| 10/18/14: my boys with my favorite Aunt and Uncle |
![]() |
| 10/19/14: look who's pulling himself up! |
![]() |
| 10/20/14: my skeleton boys |
![]() |
| 10/21/14: he wears this look around his brother a lot |
![]() |
| 10/22/14: now patiently waiting while big brother gets ready for bed |
![]() |
| 10/23/14: this was the best picture I could get of the boys in their matching pjs |
![]() |
| 10/24/14: serving himself some milk |
![]() |
| 10/25/14: first flight! |
![]() |
| 10/25/14: hanging out at Aunt Jennie's |
![]() |
| 10/27/14: just before we left Z with his first babysitter for a night at Disneyland |
![]() |
| 10/28/14: exploring the empty hotel lobby while everyone else slept |
![]() |
| 10/29/14: the whole family at Hotel del Coronado |
![]() |
| 10/30/14: the main attraction in this picture is the peeing elephant behind us |
![]() |
| 10/31/14: poor baby - the only picture I have of him in his entire Halloween costume |
![]() |
| 11/1/14: at the beach |
![]() |
| 11/2/14: back in his traveling clothes for the flight home |































Looks like you had some good times on your trip, though I would be interested to hear your thoughts on handling two kids while traveling. Very cute pics by the way - both your boys are such cuties!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place to be for Halloween! Love the costumes and the matching pjs!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos!! Looks like a great trip! Hope you got to relax a little!
ReplyDeleteI love the skeleton boys photo!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read how the travel part went for your trip.
The second half pics are fun because they're vacation pics, but I just love the "Z patiently waiting" series. He's good like that!
ReplyDeleteAdd me to the list of people wanting to read about your travel stories and learnings. Can't wait for it!
Ahh, matching PJs forever! I think I need to have another baby right now.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm SO in for the traveling tips! Not that we're going anywhere, at least on a plane... Love, love, love the pics, as always!
ReplyDeleteAdorable boys! Looking forward to hearing about your travel. I am such a chicken I have not gone anywhere with Beanie yet!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I was just in SD that weekend - wish we could have said hello!
ReplyDeleteHow could you not love those cute boys! I love them and I've never met them! : )
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of Z in the hotel lobby and the one of him on the beach! And I had to laugh at the elephant pic, but I thought the main attraction was your cleavage! Hello! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the family Halloween picture - so cute! Thanks for sharing all these - fun, as always, to see the activities you and the boys have been doing. Did you know the elephant there when the pic was taken or see it when the pics were developed? funny!
ReplyDeletewonderful pictures! :-)
ReplyDelete