I love this age so much, but I'm also already missing the days where I could put him down and he'd stay where he was put.
The past few weeks I've made some time to work on some projects at home. I've hung some pictures, rearranged furniture, and the landscaping in my backyard is finally getting done. There's a lot more to do, and much of it is going to have to wait as all my money is going into my landscaping, but it feels good to get things done that make the place feel more comfortable and homey. If only I could find a way to keep it neat. (Is that even possible with two boys?)
This week's pictures are not my best efforts - but at least I got them!
![]() |
| 9/24/14: the family bed |
![]() |
| 9/25/14: Z spends a lot of time trying to get away from F these days |
![]() |
| 9/26/14: Z's mornings involve a lot of time on the bathroom floor |
![]() |
| 9/27/14: walking the river greenway with friends |
![]() |
| 9/28/14: grocery shopping |
![]() |
| 9/29/14: blurry pic, but this expression is what I think of when I think of Z |
![]() |
| 9/30/14: happy boy at bedtime |



















I love the second photo, too funny!
ReplyDeleteIt does seem like child-proofing with a small child (and his toys) would be more difficult than baby-profing the first time around.
ReplyDeleteIt's a whole new world when they are mobile! Suddenly, you have less freedom than the little freedom you used to have (if that makes any sense).
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Think of how much Zachary is going to learn about the world around him!
ReplyDeleteMy little Zachary (Foxie) just climbed into my lap to see the pics of "the kids". Glad life is going well and love the pics of these guys!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos!! And just remember you have a whole lifetime to settle into the house so take your time and do it exactly how you want.
ReplyDeleteyour posts give me baby fever :) even with all of the difficulties of baby-proofing!! love.
ReplyDeleteCute pics this week! I love seeing the boys playing together!
ReplyDelete