This still is one of the best Santas on the planet.
As an aside - a few weeks ago I decided to close my comments to anonymous posters. Which I hate, because I love getting random comments from lurkers who occasionally decide to chime in on something I've written here. I was just getting too much spam - up to 15 or 20 spam comments a day! And Blogger isn't recognizing them as spam anymore, so they're ending up on my posts. I just can't take it any more. The only other way to decrease the spam is to use the captcha thing, and I hate that more than anything - these days 90% of my blog reading is on my phone, but it is nearly impossible to comment on my phone if someone has the captcha enabled. So I don't comment as much, unless I have free time at night. So anyway, if any of you lurkers out there ever have comments to share and can't because I've disabled anonymous commenters - please send me an email! My address is under the about me tab above. :)













Great photo!!
ReplyDeleteElsie and I are having breakfast with Santa tomorrow. I am very curious to see how she will react this year!
We have a decent Santa. He knows how to get to know kids and he sits on a couch so if the kid is wary, he encourages parents to sit and talk with him for awhile to get the child to warm up to him or even have a picture with the family. There's no forcing the kid to sit there and wail. Also, it's at the church so there's no rush. Every kid gets a nice amount of time to chat with Santa. That is a great picture! I think next year should be the challenging year, but hopefully, Finn will be great for you.
ReplyDeleteWhere is this Santa? Gastonia? He's fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThat is one nice looking Santa - and Finn is SO cute in this photo!
ReplyDeleteMatthew cried this year. HA!
What a great picture! Love the method Santa. :)
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the spam. It's been horrible and I was forced to shut off the anonymous comment option, too. Very aggravating.
Awww Finn is so cute AND Holy Crap that is a really good Santa!!
ReplyDeleteFinn looks so cute, and that's an awesome Santa.
ReplyDeleteshanon is soooo cute...
ReplyDeletesorry..i mean your son Fin is sooo cute...he looks so happy with the Santa
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Santa, and handsome little Finn!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your instagram pics too--thanks for sharing :) Hope your vacation was the blast it looks like it was! I *love* that place :)
So adorable! Glad you got a good one. Elena has refused every attempt to get her even close to Santa!
ReplyDeleteI also took the captcha off my blog once I started doing most my reading on my phone & learned how frustrating it was!! I've noticed a huge increase in spam lately too tho!
That is a great photo of Finn! I wouldn't worry about him not smiling, he has such a sweet facial expression!
ReplyDeleteI do love this Samta. He's awesome. I'm happy Finn doodle didn't cry.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture. I'm impressed you were able to get him on Santa's lap. My trio wouldn't go near Santa this year.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Looks like you had a great vacation! (previous post..) and nice picture of Finn and Santa :-).
ReplyDeleteI tried sometime ago to take off the captcha because they have become hard and annoying (I don't blog through a phone, so maybe I'm not even half aware how annoying they are..)but then all the spam made me go back to the captcha. Maybe like you I should not allow anonymous comments.