Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Vacation!
Vacation has been all I hoped it would be and then some. Finn has loved the beach and the pool (though, after the amount of sand on both of us after the beach, I'm thinking of sticking to the pool from now on!) My parents have at times been amazing helpers, and at others, incredibly clueless, but they are trying. There's something about being away from home that makes them less annoying. LOL
I left my computer at home, and am doing this on an iPad, so I'll end this with a couple of pictures, and save the details for later. My dad has been great about taking pictures of me and Finn - not even halfway through vacation and I think we have more than doubled the number of pictures of the two of us!
I'm trying to keep up with everyone, and posting comments, but this device is a little buggy when it comes to commenting (and with posting pictures) so if I didn't post a comment, it's likely not because I didn't have anything to say. :)
Labels:
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Ah how fun! You both looks super relaxed. Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, vacation! You both look very happy and relaxed. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this pic!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I am *so* jealous - I've been dreaming of a beach vacation since Fiona got sick, almost 2 years ago now! It will happen some day and in the meantime I sure enjoy seeing you and Finn getting in some surf and sun. Soak it up!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having a good time. Have some extra fun for me. (I can live vicariously, right?)
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Looks like a great vacation. I'm very jealous of the beach and the pool. Keep having fun!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, transcendent images of a Womderful vacation...have a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! It sounds like just what you needed. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! Looks like Finn is saying, "Yeah Beach Vacation!!" Glad you are having such a well deserved awesome vacation!
ReplyDeletei can only see the one photo but it looks great! enjoy! you definitely deserve some R&R!
ReplyDeleteCute picture of the two of you! Glad your dad is taking so many. I have very few pictures of J & me, too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the vacation!
I adore the pics of you and Finn on vacation! Such a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am SOOOOO jealous! Have a little vacation fun for me, will you?! Great pics... Enjoy the rest of your time there!
ReplyDeletewonderful!!! I'm so glad you get some time to relax!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so relaxing and fun!! Hope you are having the best time ever :)
ReplyDeleteI love those pics!!Finn seems on top of the world and your smile says it all!! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the little bathing suit. Looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!! Looks like a great vacation!
ReplyDelete