Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

What is THAT?!  Rice cereal??? 
Holy Moly!
It's 11:11 on 11/11/11!  


For the entire year before I had Finn, I somehow managed to catch the time at 11:11 most mornings and almost every night.  And every time I did, I remembered to make my 11:11 wish.  Now it's 11:11 on 11/11/11, which means the wishes made today must be extra powerful.  So I'm saying a wish for myself, as well as for all of you reading - wishing for healthy, happy babies for all of us.  

Future Hero
(I'm pretty sure this is a wish come true.)

13 comments:

  1. Oh. Swoon. That boy is scrumptious. I sure would like to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third.

    So Ima gonna go squeeze my roly poly who just woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love everything about the pictures from the first happy face to the chunky cheekers to the little bitty baby toes. Your son is amazing and thank you for sharing him with us. Lots of wishes on the magic time 11:11 today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's the best wish come true, isn't he? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, I have to say, Finn is the sweetest, absolutely cutest baby ever. I just break out in a huge smile each time I see a picture of him. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.

    Good luck to all of us out there trying to build our families.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics!! He's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that first picture is one for the record books! I'm joining those standing in line to give him a squeeze! What an absolutely beautiful (er, handsome!) boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious! Just want to eat those cheeks up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He manages to get even more adorable with every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it funny, that I noticed the time being 11:11 on 11/11/11 too. It was the first year in 11 years that I wasn't with my students performing in the remembrance day assembly, as I am currently on Mat leave.

    Finn is so beautiful :) I love his expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cutie! And I love the UVA tshirt. Are you an alum? What year?

    ReplyDelete