![]() |
| Finn's face when I sing his favorite song |
We leave for Florida tomorrow, and will be there an entire week. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will be spent with family (more family on Christmas Eve than initially planned, but I guess we'll still have fun, though it won't be the cozy, intimate family evening it was initially intended to be).
I'm hoping to have time during my week off to catch up on paperwork, blogs, emails and sleep. And maybe even watch a movie or two. Unless you count when Finn was in the hospital, I haven't had this much time off since maternity leave, and I'm really looking forward to it.
I have lots of things to post about, and lots of blog reading to do, and I can't wait for that, either. In the meantime, Finn and I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!
![]() |














Merry Merry Christmas to you and sweet Finn, Shannon!! We spent the end of dinner watching Baby Finn bounce yet again. :) Maybe Tate can be the president of Finn's fan club. Hopefully someday these two boys will meet and they can bounce around together. Safe travels! Hugs from the Lone Star State.
ReplyDeleteFinn looks like the Cutest baby ever made! Hope you all have a very Happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Have safe travels and please give Finn an extra Christmas snuggle for me. :-)
ReplyDeleteFinn is without doubt the cutest baby ever! He always makes me smile :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and a very Merry Christmas to you and Finn. Have a lovely time in Florida and get some relaxation.
BTW- I too just finshed my shoping a few hrs ago.
Merry Christmas Shannon and Finn! The pictures of Finn are adorable, hope he has a wonderful 1st Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd be singing all day if I could make a baby that happy. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and Finn!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, as always. :)
Happy holidays, Shannon! Enjoy every minute with Finn...and every minute you can spend relaxing with someone else hugging Finn!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that 1st photo of Finn is just freaking kick you in the gut adorable!!!!! Enjoy your 1st Christmas with Finn & all that time off. Love to you both.
ReplyDeleteOMG, Finn is just SO freakin' adorable! He should be in magazines or movies or something.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays to you, too. Enjoy your time off, and prioritize getting that relaxing done!
Have a wonderful and very well-deserved time of rest and vacation!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you & Finn. Enjoy your time off!
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas pic! So darling!!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Finn with the Christmas lights is priceless! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Florida with your family and that cute little guy of yours! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time off, catch up on lots of sleep, and make some memories with that beautiful boy of yours! I LOVE that picture of him looking so excited! Too precious!
ReplyDelete